Here you will find our warranty, frequently asked questions about the warranty, and how to file a warranty claim. The warranty information applies to orders placed more than 30 days in the past.
- Repair or replacement of items with manufacturer defects for the original purchaser within the United States for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase, or up to 1 year depending on the product.
What's not covered?
- Physical damage
- Physical damage from drops, spills, accidents, water damage, etc.
- Cosmetic damage and normal wear and tear
- Units with software that has been manipulated
- Units purchased used, second-hand, or purchased "new" through unauthorized dealers.
You can download and view the full warranty information here in PDF format. This contains information about what is covered, exclusions, and warranty periods.
Do I need to register to use the warranty?
- No, your order number will be used as your registration number.
How do I use the warranty?
- Download the form here and include this in your package.
- Be sure to fill out this form in it's entirety. Please print legibly if you're filling out the form by hand. Leaving spaces blank, including information that is not legible or valid can result in delays.
- The form includes the address for mailing your package.
- There is a space for your order number on the form, please double check this number is valid to ensure a quick turn around time.
- The warranty applies to the original purchaser only within the United States.
How long does it take?
- Repaired or replaced items generally ship within two weeks from the time we receive your package
Do I need to contact you first?
- Yes, before sending any package, please contact us to confirm that the issue you are experiencing is warranty related. It may not be necessary to go through the time and expense of shipping your item if another fix is available. Please check with us first.